The Right Windows from the Right Contractors
How old are your windows? Do you still feel air coming in when they’re closed? Are they hard to clean or so difficult that you can’t even open them anymore? If you answered yes to even one of these questions, then it’s time to partner with Illinois Energy Windows & Siding, Inc., one of the largest home improvement companies in Chicagoland.
Common Questions About Windows
- What is Low-E glass? Low-E glass is manufactured by adding microscopically thin, virtually invisible metal or metallic oxide layers to the surface of the glass. Low-E window glass coatings lower heat transfer between glass layers so glass functions more efficiently.
- What is argon gas? Argon is an inert, non-toxic gas that insulates between window panes so that heat transfer is decreased.
- What is Solar Heat Gain Coefficient? Solar Heat Gain Coefficient is a measurement of how much solar radiation comes into a building in the form of heat. The lower the number, the better the glazing is at preventing solar gain.
- What is winter U-Factor? This number represents the rate of heat flowing through a window in winter weather conditions of 0˚F outside and 70˚ inside. The smaller the number, the better the window system is at reducing heat loss.
- What is the function of the National Fenestration Rating Council? The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) provides third-party certification of window energy performance on an independent basis.
Save With Energy-Efficient Windows From Illinois Energy Windows & Siding, Inc.
Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your windows are energy-efficient, well-crafted and will save you money as you heat your home in winter and turn on the air conditioning on those hot summer days. Custom windows designed with SmartGlass365 will bring you many years of enjoyment and enhance your home’s curb appeal.
- Save money on utility bills with SmartGlass365. Enjoy a delightfully cool house in the summer and more warmth in those cold winter months.
- Get strong protection against UV rays.
- SmartGlass365 is easy to clean and dries practically spot-free.