The CastleView Difference
Trust Illinois Energy Windows & Siding, Inc. for Expert Entry Door Installation
If you’re going to replace the doors in your home as part of a home remodeling project, call the professionals at Illinois Energy Windows & Siding, Inc.. We’ve done it all and seen it all after serving Chicagoland homeowners for the last 25 years! Take advantage of high-quality products and lifetime warranties. Save yourself extra time, energy and money by going straight to Illinois Energy Windows & Siding, Inc. for entry door installation.
CastleView Door Entry Systems
- High-performance fiberglass facing – Specially engineered fiberglass door facings provide maximum protection and durability. It will not dent and resists splitting, cracking and warping. The unique deep woodgrain texture yields a natural wood-like appearance.
- Perimeter foam-filled weatherstrip – Tear-resistant jacket around a moisture-resistant foam for a highly effective, long life seal.
- Polyurethane core – Rigid polyurethane foam, meeting strict environmental guidelines, provides maximum thermal protection and dimensional stability.
- Glass motifs – Create a pattern of beauty with the most beautiful glass motifs available.
- Internal blocking – Lock area is reinforced to provide a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware.
- Stile and rail detail – Replicates the appearance of a wood door with stile and rail detail. This design allows for vertical and horizontal woodgrain.
More Secure, Lower Heating & Cooling Costs
Each CastleView door from Illinois Energy Windows & Siding, Inc. carries an R-15 insulating value. That’s five times better than wood doors and up to two times better than many competitive doors. A continuous strip of compressible foam or TPE weatherstrip seals the top and sides of the door with the frame, eliminating air loss from around the door. The vinyl extrusion locks the skins together, but separates the exterior skin from the interior skin, eliminating the transfer of heat or cold through the skins.